Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chemo 15 - Chimio 15

This chemo I was happy to see the pharmacist...another one that was able to answer my questions. She came because I gained 10 pounds since the beginning of the treatment and normally, they have to increase the dose of the medication. But she says since I have numbness in my hands and feet for a few hours now and that I feel tired, she will not increase the dosis, and it will not affect the results of the treatment since the tumor is not in my boobie anymore!!!

I was so happy to hear that because I saw I gained weight, my appetite is exactly as I was as a teenager LOL She also told me to that I can start the biotin supplement, to help my hair growth faster, 1 week after my last treatment.

Everything is only 1 away...1 treatment, 1 week, 1 month!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER

The next post will be the last...happily for me because I will not wish to anyone to undergo chemotherapy nearly 5 months!!!

1 more...1 more 

Cette chimio j'étais heureuse de voir la pharmacienne...une autre qui a été capable de répondre à mes questions. Elle est venue parce que j'ai pris 10 livres depuis le début de mon traitement et normalement, ils doivent augmenter la dose de taxol. Mais elle a dit que comme l'engourdissement des mains et pieds se fait plus longtemps sentir, elle n'allait pas l'augmenter, et cela n'affectera pas les résultats du traitement vue que la tumeur n'est plus dans mon sein!!!

J'étais tellement heureuse d'entendre cela car je savais que j'avais pris du poids, car mon appétit est exactement comme quand j'étais adolescente LOL Elle m'a aussi dit que je pouvais commencer le supplément biotine, pour aider mes cheveux à pousser, 1 semaine après le premier traitement.

Tout est 1 de plus...1 traitement, 1 semaine, 1 mois!!!!J'EN PEUX PLUS D'ATTENDRE

Le prochain blog de chimio sera le dernier....heureusement pour moi car je ne souhaite à personne presque 5 mois de chimiothérapie!!!

1 de plus...1 de plus

No comments:

Post a Comment